Monday, April 11, 2016

L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil

So usually I do not really post my hair or face really in public because I'm a little shy to do so, so in this post you may see a small bit of my face. This is not the main point. I just wanted to share with you guys of this amazing set of haircare treatment that I got to experience!

Here I present the L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil Treatment!

This picture belongs to escentialplus, please ask for my consent prior using.

This picture belongs to escentialplus, please ask for my consent prior using.

This picture belongs to escentialplus, please ask for my consent prior using.

This picture belongs to escentialplus, please ask for my consent prior using.

Contains: Argan Oil, Chamomile Extract, Coconut, Amla, Soja, Sunflower Oil

How Did I Use These Products?
After wetting my hair I first used the shampoo to clean my hair which then I left it on for about a minute or so, then I used the conditioner. I left the conditioner on for about 2-3 minutes, and after washing everything clean, I dried my hair. I used about 3 pumps of the serum on my damp hair and just let it air dry and here are the results. 

Before and After Comparison
This picture belongs to escentialplus, please ask for my consent prior using. 

See how shiny and soft they look !! I was so excited about it! I usually curl or straighten my hair everyday and they tend to look dried and not soft. After washing it once, my hair as presented on the right, very very shiny and soft! 

PROS
- Easy to Use (not super dense in consistency) 
- Nice Scent (not overpowering)
- Many good oils for the hair and our skin in general
- Good size product that can last for a while
- Leaves your hair extremely soft to touch and silky 

CONS
- Has Sodium Laureth Sulfate (sulfate based) 
- Non-natural Fragrance (I was hoping from the flower extracts), so it has added fragrance oils 
- Shampoo bottle design , I did not like that the conditioner was set downwards and the shampoo was upwards, very inconsistent, this is more of an opinion, I'm no designer anyways. 

Do I Recommend This? 
ABSOLUTELY!! For those that saw my before and after picture can clearly tell that my hair was very very flowwy (is this even a word?) and nourished looking! I was extremely happy (if you can't tell yet) that I got silky, smooth hair! It is not easy to find products that can leave your hair that shiny as well. 

I am in no way affiliated with L'Oreal, but I know enough chemistry to answer some ingredient based questions. Please let me know if you have any thoughts that you can advice me or want to share with me, I will be happy to answer. All pictures taken were on my own, if you want to use it, please ask for my consent. 

Disclosure: I did receive this product for free in exchange for my reviews, but there were no requirements for a blogpost, this was all done on my freewill. All reviews posted and thoughts are my own opinion and they are true and honest. If anyone feels different about this, please post a comment below, I will be more than willing to share additional thoughts! 




No comments:

Post a Comment